Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ok so this is my first posting and I will keep it short and sweet. I have many different interests and likes and you might see just anything here. I love to write and get feedback on my work. I love music, art and fashion. And as my title suggests I am in love with the beautiful things in life. enamorado de la belleza. I speak nearly fluent spanish, some french. Love literature and clothes and shoes like any other girl. I'm inspired by all the bloggers I see out here these days. I am new to this again so it will take some time getting established but I hope to build up some friends and like minded people to share ideas with. That being said I want to call it a night, work tomorrow lol. But I will be back hopefully with this poem that's been tossing around in my brain all day. We shall see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment