Thursday, March 15, 2012

Halloween 2011

So after the stress of the holidays and such I moved to a new house and got a bit behind on my blogging and what I planned to do with my blog in general. So I wanted to go back and post some of that stuff better later than never! For Halloween I went as the Angel of Death. I fashioned the costume out of a bustier I got on clearance from Torrid, a jagged hem black skirt and black high heel boots. It was a really simple and sexy costume to pull off. I felt like a goddess all night. Even had my picture taken with a celebrity lol.
Me and Michael Jackson at the Halloween Party lol

I loved the sleeves, I made them from a cheap pair of Halloween stockings..


And I had to add a pic of my bestie here cause she looked a glam vampire...or as I called her a glampire 


We are excited for the upcoming Halloween and as soon as I figure this blogging thing out I am going to go back and post older Halloween pics of us on here....

No comments:

Post a Comment