Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mascara

So I'm a bit of a product junkie. If you open my closets or cabinets in the bathroom its a store in there lol. My makeup bag is a suitcase...its no joke. A friend once joked at seeing and said no one can be that ugly lol but I love products!! My favorite thing right now is Lancôme Doll lashes mascara. I got a gift set for Christmas and haven't worn anything else since. It's super light, not flaky or itchy and gives your eye a nice open look with a light feel. I ordered mine from Macy's and it came with mascara, eyeliner, makeup remover and cils lash booster which is a great primer for the lashes and gives that extra volume.


1 comment:

  1. and I stand by that comment lol. indeed, nobody is that ugly..but I do understand the addiction for I'm almost as bad lol

    ReplyDelete