Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another event and Torrid head to toe :)

I had purchased this gingham top from Torrid in the fall and love, love, love it. So most recently when I purchased the Tripp skinny jeans from Torrid I just knew it would look perfect with this shirt and flats or heels...You have to forgive me here my husband is not the best at the photography but I think the shots turned out pretty good!

I wish I didnt hate the way my smiles always turn out cheesy in photos lol. I opt for a more serious face and everyone thinks I am mad lol, but oh well, again it has a lot to do with my photographer...Love ya honey!!



 And just because I got a new haircut I felt like I had to throw in a head shot lol. It's the first time in years I have tried bangs again but I'm growing out a shorter cut and I wanted some long layers and a long bang just to get rid of that straight flat hair crisis I was having lol.




Top and Pants c/o Torrid, shoes c/o Payless. Happy Shopping girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment